Everyone is welcome to attend HOCP’s meetings. At one time called quarterly meetings, but we are nowcalling them Roundtable Meetings and are held in different communities throughout the Heart of the Continent 2-3times a year. Scroll down for MINUTES.
Our last Roundtable Meeting was held at Lakehead Region Conservation Authority in Thunder Bay. We held our second Recreation and Tourism Summit there and were treated with a field trip by LRCA and a book launch by Aric Fishman, local climber of Outdoor Thrills and Skills.
Details for our next meeting will be posted on this site soon. . Find more information on the Science Symposium and the Tourism & Recreation Summit. HOCP’s general meetings usually include an evening lecture and discussion, along with a general meeting, with open discussion, updates from organizations, and breakouts on ongoing HOCP projects.
The diversity of participating organizations from both sides of the border make these meetings an increasingly vital place to share ideas, hear perspectives, and build relationships among leaders.
- October 13-14, 2016 Lakehead Region Conservation Authority
- June 10-11 Voyageurs NP International Falls MN
- March 10-11 Science Symposium
- October 22-23: Lutsen MN – Caribou Highlands
- June 25-26, 2015: Fort Frances, ON
- November 13-14, 2014; Laurentian Environmental Center
- August 15-16, 2014; Atikokan/Quetico
- January 30-31, 2014; Voyageurs National Park, MN
- October 3-4, 2013; YMCA Camp Menogyn
- May 2-3, 2013; Thunder Bay, ON
- Feb 7-8, 2013: Duluth, MN
- Oct 4-5, 2012: Ely, MN
- June 1-2, 2012: Neebing, ON
- Feb 9-10, 2012: Duluth, MN
- October 24-27, 2011: International Community Congress
- August 18-19, 2011, Voyageurs National Park, MN
- June 24-25, 2011; Atikokan, ON
- February 24-25, 2011; Eveleth, MN
- October 7, 2010; Thunder Bay ON
- July 30; Grand Portage, MN
- April 22-23, 2010; Minneapolis, MN
- Feb 5, 2010; Thunder Bay, ON
- October 23 2009; Ely, MN
- January 16 2009; International Falls, MN
- October 24 2008; Duluth, MN